That’s not a one-step process. We listed a few valuable tips to help you promote and sell yourself as a content writer:
- Create an awesome bio that shows your personality and writing skills.
- Maintain social media presence, especially on LinkedIn. However, don’t just be present—engage in conversations, share your work or anything related to your industry on a regular basis, and look for content writing jobs.
- Advertise you’re available for hire. For someone, this goes without saying, but many new writers forget to mention it in their bio, freelance work website, or social media profile.
- Engage in blogger outreach. Put your content in front of relevant bloggers; for instance, start commenting on popular blogs.
- Write your own blog or consider guest blogging, which is one of the best free ways to market yourself as an online writer.